I AM GOING TO GERMANY!!!!!!
Unbeliavable... I am going to visit some dear people, like Kate for example.
Aaaaaw...mi mi mi.
I am just childishly (nice word) thrilled over this. :)
Next weekend we will have an annual celebration here in my school, this will be 60 years old then. We will have nice programme and some work to do also... there will be these historical speakers quite a few, so please pray hard that I won't fall asleep ;)
No.. really, I think it will be interesting, as far as I can sleep enough beforehand, so I will be perky as on the picture below. (In the second oldest mail, you see)
Take care you all and talk to you later,
Sailalai
5 comments:
Wow cool...
To Germany? So you're gonna see Kate again. That's so nice. I think you are just so lucky. I really would like to be there as well. By the way what do you think of me visiting Finland next summer? I was thinking of visiting north Europe. Could be an idea I think. Please answer me :)
Yeah, that sounds quite nice, feel welcomed :)
Just let me know beforehand perhaps ;)
It is a good idea, if I am in Finland too at that time, if not, then I will meet you somewhere else, where ever I am, you know..
It is a world without limits.
Take care, my love!
oh man, thanks for that comment! ;-) with this german sentence you´ll open the hearts of my family! hihi, keep practicing my dear
Guten Morgen, Guten Tag.
Auf wiedersehen und so weiter.
Es ist unglaublich wie viele Wörte Ich schon weis (that is wrong s,I know, couldn't find the other one). ;)
Rejoice!!
you forgot "auf wiederhören" - that´s simply the best! :) and really, you know a lot!
Post a Comment