Saturday, March 17, 2007

What a joyful life we are living

Joy, joy, joy....not.
Lately life has been a bit challenging for me. Facing me myself and I is just too much sometimes. But you cannot really hide yourself from yourself, can you? And as drinking is not one of my things to get lost from myself ,I have pretty much been to force to think. (I am not able to lost myself into anything else anymore either.) Argh.
Then I come home to visit my great family and I end up at this computer finding this sort of pictures and suddenly life is not that bad after all. Some could also call me emotionally unstable after this.
BUT this day has been a great day: sleeping late, chatting with a guy on the street, having singing rehearsal with my group, now doing all this extra stuff here.. It was definitely a time for a break already.

No comments: