Confusion never stops neither losing things, memories and people. I really did cry for afgani soldiers this morning at work while watching news. Well, I had been awake the whole night, but anyway.
I have had great revelations lately. It is awful to notice that you have forgotten how someone´s laugh sounds like. Someone who once was the closest is now only a face among faces in your head. I can recall many people´s laughs, they mean a lot to me (Oh boy, do I sound healthy right now), but just noticed yesterday that there is someone whose laugh I cannot recall. That someone used to be someone special and now... just distant. It is kind of sad that we lose what we have gained, that we as humanbeings are limited and things like this are out of our control. I would love to remember, but I simply cannot.
So many things are out of our control. Memories, feelings, intelligence, laugh, tears, other people.
Blame on Coldplay and a walk in darkening Spring evening for this triggering melancholy.
7 comments:
Voi voi. Niinpä.
Mie oon luullu jotenki pääseväni yli tuosta melankoliasta, mut aina se välillä kuitenkin iskee.
Silti yritän kirjottaa, ottaa kuvia, muistaa.
Yritän olla luovuttamatta.
Ne ihmiset ja ne muistot on kuitenkin siellä jossain, kaukana ehkä, mut ei niitä pidä pois antaa. Sehän olis kuin antais palan pois itestään.
Mun läppärin taustakuvana on kolumbialainen maalaus paikallisesta muusikosta, siinä lukee, että jos syntyisin uudestaan, rupeaisin jälleen säveltäjäksi, rakastaisin yhäkin intensively.
Siitä asenteesta mie tykkään.
Toisen kuolemattoman lauseen, jonka voimalla joskus elän, lausui kerran muuan saarijärvinen: Juuret ei voi.
Sori kun mie turmelen sun blogin omilla teksteilläni. Oon nyt iteki vaan vähän haikea ja satuin kaiken lisäksi lukemaan jotain sun vanhoja kirjeitä just tänään. Hellää ja herkkää, mut sori kuitenkin. Ei sun oo pakko tätä täällä julkasta, jos et haluu.
Niin siis puut ei voi.
Näin untakin siitä,
että kirjoitin sen tänne väärin.
Hohhoijaa.
Haha, huomasin kans et ei se juuret ollu, mut tajusin silti ja aattelin et kyl säkin tajuut. Reppana, näit oikeen untakin siitä. Puut ei vois.
voi rakkaita. Niin, piti vaan sanoo et mäkin itkin tänään puolalaisten ja venäläisten vuoksi kun luin uutisotsikoita. Kattokaa ny iteki, http://yle.fi/uutiset/ulkomaat/2010/04/maailman_lehdet_1607372.html
"Someone who once was the closest is now only a face among faces in your head."
Your this post simply touched !
Nice to hear that it touched someone.. and very interesting too, I was only sharing what I am experiencing, so thank you for your comments!
i totally understand you...fell a bit the same at the moment! i just started a new live in jena i will post about it on my blog...need to update) and when i moved i went trough my old bulstrode stuff...ah, good old times :) some people became sooo close to me there, so close you knew what they were thinking, and now i dont really remember what they were like. it makes me sad :( but i still remember you laught! hey, lets skype again :)
Post a Comment