Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy new year!

Happy new year everybody everywhere!!
It takes time that I will get some pictures here, but I will.. at least I try hard to :)
I just wanted to say that I wish a good new year for everybody.
It 's still hard to be back in Finland somehow.. But what can I say or do? I just have to be, that's all. Life is life.. how clever.

2 comments:

kathi said...

hey, room-matie
i would love to call u but dont want to speak finish-when are u usually at home?:)

Saila said...

You know what I found out? It's cheaper to call in the evening, so maybe you should call then. It's really hard to say when I'm at home, it totally depends on a day, so.. In the morning af course, because I'm sleeping at least until 10 o´clock, so if you call around 11-12 (12-13 your time, I suppose) I shoud be at home.
Or maybe just send a message just before making a phonecall, that would be the most secure way :)
Though your finnish is quite good..
Just call, my love, I would love that.