Monday, January 23, 2006

It's a miracle, I'm actually writing something here.. Rejoice!

Oh man, it seems impossible to get to the internet and when I do, I really don't have plenty of time. But now I have, so enjoy...
First of all, I'm terribly sorry that my blogger is not so updated as it should and that I don't get any pictures here. It ennoys me as well. I don't have (yet) internet at home, so all my acts are depending on these computers here at ous library or on my friends computer.
But now I try to tell how I am doing.. I'm working nowadays, doing many different things and my schedule is quite full, of course there is some exceptions, like today.. :)
And I'm happy to have time to sleep on the floor with my little sister and our dog, it's quite enjoyable way of spending lazy sunday afternoon. (I really did that yesterday)
My contract is until the end of may, after that God only knows what will happen and before that lots of work is to be done.
I'm hoping to visit Bulstrode during this spring.. But lets see if it really happens, at least it looks like it would.
Most of my friends are quite busy with their own lives and one of them, who I miss the most, is still in Southern America, so some times I'm feeling a BIT lonely. I've spent lots of time with my family and I like it, they are easy to be with and (this is weird for me as an individual) I like to be at home and with my family. Well.. I think that's all this time, take care all of you, my millions and millions of fans!

No comments: