Hi guys, I wa accepted to the Bible school!! I am quite happy, though first I was a bit puzzled because of many different things. In two weeks I will start on the "International School of Bible and Mission"-line. It will be in english and some students abroad, I suppose. This picture here is from the city where the shcool is. It is the most southest city of Finland, located at the South Coast of Finland, not too bad, I would say :)It is quite far away from here (500 kilometers,about) so I cannot visit home very often, because I cannot afford the tickets. But hey, I was in England for three and a half months, maybe my family survives though I won't be here.
Yeah, tomorrow will be the last day for Liz to spend here, I hope that she has had a nice time, she flies to Bulstrode on Tuesday. At least she has enjoyed the sauna :)
I will be quite busy (again) after she has left and next weekend I will meet Marja (Gray)!!! I am so exited, just cannot hide hit, yeaaaah...
No comments:
Post a Comment