guys, I cheated you all and myself too. It's not that sure if I will go to the Bible school.
I got accepted to the school wich was my first choice; social studies at diaconia polytechnic university. I was on the waiting list, but I didn't know at which place, if I was the first or 22nd or 54th, so I applied for the Bible school...
So first I didn't have any places to study and now I have two of them and I have to make my choice. Actually it is not that simple to decide, I am puzzled by this all.. what is God's way for me in this situation? Why I was accepted to Bible school, if that other place is for me? Some may think that this is clear and so do I, but still it is not easy, because I wonder this all..
I will let you know what happened with this, I have two days to think about it and then I have to make my decision.
It is exciting at the same time too, let's hope for the best and for God's will to happen, right guys? :)
1 comment:
Personally, I think that getting into a Bible school can be easy, at least when compared to a normal university. Therefore, I would go to university, get the degree first, then go into Bible school if you are still interested. I think I have mentioned this to you before, too, but still, I think it is what you should do.
Just remember that university does change lives, usually for the better. For you, you may be able to do some of God's work by helping to bring some of the university students to Him. In fact, it is known that many people become Christians while at university. Therefore, do think about that, too. =:-)
Post a Comment