Thursday, September 07, 2006

Here I am...

Hi everybody, here I am, studying hard :)
I have been here for almost two weeks now, and until now everything has been nice, no complains.
Now I have a bit more knowledge about this ISBM, we are preparing for an outreach, which will happen on next April ( or around April) and we will be going to Poland or Liethuania or..Somewhere around there.
Now I have to rush to eat dinner, (food is by the way great here and so are sports too, heh), but I will talk to you later!
Bless you all.
-sailalai
ps. Eun, letter is coming soon ;)
pps. it is raining here, AUTUMN has arrived, greeaaaaat.
ppss. I really DO like autumn.

3 comments:

HanSarangEun said...

Saila lai... I'm looking forward to it. :) Good to hear from you. And to know what you are doing at the moment. I'm just spending time being in Uni and just having fun reading books. Sounds fantastic how your school is. Hope we can talk sometime.

kathi said...

hey my dear, you´ll soon receive a postcard from evil puppy justin from canada...he was asking me for our adresses!!

Saila said...

oh that's evil....
:)