Yep, my last weeks have been filled with studying. Our teacher changed and this one has a different style, of course :) We are going through the New Testament, about two books per a day and homework. For tomorrow I need to do a 10 minutes presentation about Illegal actions in the trial and crucifixion of Jesus Christ. It is interesting, this whole thing is really interesting. I highly recommend a Bible school at some point of life...
Yeah, we have also been travelling a bit around Finland, went to a mission conference for a day and so on.
At the moment I am getting a bit sick, my throat is soar, but never mind, life is life, din din din di din.
Hmm.... nothing else to tell at the moment, many things are happening as we are forming a team out of different people, gender, age and so on..
There is already a couple been formed, you know. (Not me!) Love is in the air.
Enjoy your Autumn guys!!
2 comments:
did you get a room mate?and how was it with the grey-family?
huuuge hug
No, I am still alone, and it is perfectly fine.
Oh, it was sooo nice to see them, the kids too, we had a nice time.
Kevin will come to teach us next week, rejoice :)
take care, my huuuuge looooove :)
Post a Comment