The great winter storm arrived last night from Norway. Just to let you know, that it feels even nicer to go in to a warm bed, when it is stormy outside.
my dear... so let me book you... :) how about tomorrow? or day after that? I think the important thing is to make the time.2 O'clock in the afternoon in Finland would me 9 P.M in Seoul. so an hour later that would be still OK for me.
You know what, I can manage it next week, my day is totally full tomorrow and on friday we'll be leaving for a church visit for the whole weekend. Next monday, three o'clock finnish time, around 10 pm. your time, would that be ok for you? Just let me know, ok?
hmmm Saila lai... I have big exam the day after so it will be nice if it's between 16th to 18th. or after that is OK for me. So let me know my dear. I haven't talked with you for ages. mi mi mi... looking forward to talk to you dear :)
3 comments:
my dear... so let me book you... :)
how about tomorrow? or day after that?
I think the important thing is to make the time.2 O'clock in the afternoon in Finland would me 9 P.M in Seoul. so an hour later that would be still OK for me.
You know what, I can manage it next week, my day is totally full tomorrow and on friday we'll be leaving for a church visit for the whole weekend.
Next monday, three o'clock finnish time, around 10 pm. your time, would that be ok for you?
Just let me know, ok?
hmmm Saila lai... I have big exam the day after so it will be nice if it's between 16th to 18th. or after that is OK for me. So let me know my dear. I haven't talked with you for ages. mi mi mi... looking forward to talk to you dear :)
Post a Comment