Monday, April 02, 2007

it's just a lovely thing that we have


Well, it is time to leave my dear homecountry behind for a while. This coming thursday I will leave this comfort zone and move to another kind of zone. Whether it is comfortable or no, that I don't know yet.

Last weekend we had a youth mission conference called History maker (the song from Delirious, if you don't know) and it was great to be there.

I noticed what kind of things I had hold on to when it comes to this trip to Poland, basically I had been thinking it in a rather negative sense. I had been concentrating to things that will set us of track and things that would (and will) irritate me a lot. During the weekend I got to think (or then God talked to me) of all the possibilities that we'll have as a team, all the things that God would be (and will be) able to accomplish.

This was not a lack of motivation what I'm talking about here, no, but it was more like my personal thinking inside my head. (Well, things in there are often mixed up.)

But now I feel better about it, yes, there are things that irritate me and there are dangers that there'll be hard times, but it's not my problem to have this negative mindset and carry it heavily with me. Right?


"If you won't stand in your faith, you won't be standing at all."
-P. McKown


Otherwise, life is beautiful, though our system is mixed up. It's the beginning of April and feels like (and the nature looks like) it would be May already.. It is sad that this is happening.
But the beauty is created out of this non balanced world around us.



1 comment:

hannitica said...

Voi rakasta,

siunausta matkaan!!! Tuuhan sit sekkaan Pitsku, siis kyläilemään uuteen kotiin, kun suometut taas.