Saturday, April 28, 2007

Here I am

Yes, I am writing from Nowogard, North of Poland. We are having our last days in here, next week we will start our journey back to Finland, it will take around three days and the nights we will be spending in ferries. First night from here to Sweden and the second night from Sweden to Finland. Yay, what a time of quality sleep will that be!
That is the spirit of traveling, right?
We have some satisfying weeks behind and rather a good experience of this country and its people.. Don't know if it's only because we are foreigners and don't understand all what they are telling us (maybe they are telling how fed up they are with us, could well be...), but they have been soooo very nice and helpful. Oh man, if I just could share all these things with you guys, but unfortenately my mind, tongue and fingers are limited to express it. Just to cut a long story short: I would definitely come back here, if a possibility were offered.
I think that talks more than thousand stories. And it is not even as if I had fallen in love with someone here, as that usually is the reason to return for many people, (Don't want to generalize, that just often is the case..) but just the whole picture and time... has been great.
Thank you Poland.

Ps. I caught a Polish flue...

1 comment:

hannitica said...

oh yeah, welcome to Finland and to Helsinki to get fed up with me for a while... ;)
so great to hear about you!