Yeah, I´ve been working intensively for the passed few weeks. Passed time in work includes many exciting moments (Can you breath?! Can you?! Please answer if you can!?), challenges (rolling grannies alone) and good laughs (collegues who´ve been working there for years, they can take some serious things with such a humour, that you cannot get too deeply disturbed by some disturbing things.)
If some of you don´t know, I´m working in a so called service home, which provides a place to live for those who cannot live by themselves anymore and need help with daily life. Old people, physically handicapped or mentally ill etc. The staff provides the help and support they need, with some people it´s feeding and changing dipers, with some it´s just spending time and having a company for a walk or a listening ear.
I really like it, it has been totally new, once again, but I comfort myself with my only 20-years old brain and that I´m quite quick to learn still... in my dreams at least.
Otherwise life has been great recently, I´m still living in Southern Finland and the weather has been so grea, that it has felt like a vacation, though I´m working at the same time.
Soooooo beautiful.
Anyway, I need to go, my busy life is calling me back, things to do, you know.
Be blessed, everybody!
1 comment:
Saila lai..
Hey... how are you?
Hey it's actaully
Gilmore girls :)
But I could still send you something. :)
I am doing just fine.
Not so sure whether I am but well.. It's moving... time flies...
And I actually miss bulstode a lot.
It's been a year. :) Wow....
Can you believe it?
Oh... man... Well... Saila I really hope we can talk sometime.
And I have lots to tell you... How my life is and so on. ANd also want to hear what you are up to.
Hey I really miss you a lot.
There won't be a better thing than to see old mates. Don't you think?
You and I haven't seen each other for one and a half years... Oh man I got to plan something... I am desperate... mi mi mi...
So Saila... take care and God bless you. :)
Eun
Post a Comment