Saturday, May 19, 2007

ISBM in Memoriam

Yes, it is true: ISBM is now past and gone. Feels unbeliavable that I won't be hanging out with my team all the time. Oh well, it will be easier for me though: I'll spend the beginning of summer with a good friend of mine from this team, we'll be living together in this school area. So I won't leave my whole team behind, neither the school area before the end of June. There are also some other guys from the team or from school and they will be around here.
I am looking forward to this summer, it will be so beautiful around here: the sea, the beaches, the beautiful houses and all the places that have yet not been discovered by us... It helps to move on. I am also looking forward to my job in old people's home, it's challenges and good times.
But now, finally: the summer has officially began, at least for me!
Happy and sunny summer everyone!!

No comments: