It´s cold and dark. No people around. It´s an early morning, one of the very few in my life.
I woke up 04.45 am to go to work. I biked there in silence, saw maybe 6 people and one car. I biked back few hours later, now there was a bit more life on the streets but still this silence was in the air.
I went home and just listened to it: nothing, no cars, no neighbours, no airplanes, no kids playing at the kindergarten next to my home, just simply nothing. Do I even need to tell that I didn´t open my computer, neither put my radio on. I just sat down and listened.
(Ok, at the end I fell asleep. But that´s a sign of total relaxation, right?)
And I need to say that it was beautiful and enjoyable, propably an experience to me as this is not my everyday life.
And gosh, how can someone forget how silence sounds like or doesn´t sound like?
Now I do understand people who wake up early, it´s different than. For a moment world felt different.
God has created beautiful things, and I guess silence is one of the most beautiful.
1 comment:
"And I need to say that it was beautiful and enjoyable, propably an experience to me as this is not my everyday life."
OMG, you're turning into sociologist. Noo, just kiddin..;D
Post a Comment