But because it´s my blog, it will no be trendy anyway. More of a everyday life. Yes people, since my last posting I´m happy to say that things got better. Or at least I gained some energy or got rid of some extra burdons I had along with me. I shouted and emptied part of my inner rubbish bin, and surprisingly it was a huuuuge change. At the same time though, I notice that I immediately start thinking that oh, I´m ok again, let´s get involved. And that is just not the case, I have changed. Cannot take that much anymore. Need my lonely days. And it is good like that, so it´s all about learning to live this life in a way that is best for us. And luckily, I believe, God helps in this. Anyway, there are some pics I want to share with you as I have been in Helsinki lately. Enjoy and welcome, would be great to show these things for you :)
This is the view from my friends window, we felt sorry for those living on the opposite side in the beautiful yellow house as all they see is a huge grey block.
No comments:
Post a Comment