Sunday, March 09, 2008

It´s a new day


I just thought I could write something about my life here, what I´ve been doing and so on, just in case someone is interested. (See, I have huge expectations.) Oh well, we had a huge mini-project in school, we had to do a research, analyse the results and write a report on it, in two weeks. Luckily, I got a good pair with me and we had an interesting subject: Combining Social Work And Spirituality. So, it went pretty well, though we had to work quite late with it, which was completely my fault, but we received good feedback and were happy.

Now I am just getting ready for a busy Spring, many tests and a practical placement ahead. Also some weddings, a trip to England, a Mission Conference for Youth called History Maker, cleaning, school work and so on. So it´s all in all nice and something to wait for, yet I need my time on my own and so far I´ve been able to have it. Biggest challenge is to have it in the future as well. I will make it work, I just have to, otherwise I´ll get too tired you know.


Anyway, today is a laaaazy Sunday and I think I´ll just enjoy it at home. Cleaning a bit, listening to music, checking calendar, doing all the stuff that hasn´t been done but what needs to be done :) (oh, how good I am in expressing myself.)

Painting maybe, at least producing one wedding card hopefully. I got inspired yesterday and this is what caused it: http://www.flickr.com/photos/krisatomic/

I simply like a lot of her pictures and stuff she has created, just very very nice and interesting, it has a certain atmosphere in it, an atmosphere I really really like. So help yourselves and enjoy!


Well, I guess that´s it this time, fellows, may God bless you all!!
(That picture is from the website mentioned here.)

2 comments:

hannitica said...

yes i am interested my love. will follow your example and update mine as well, maybe. we'll see.

M BHUSAL said...

It was nice to go through your blog...and, if we borrow Jouni's word it has served as a learning diary from the life:), keep it up!!