Just few days of school left and then I´ll have a break, that´s just great. It will be nice to go and see my family and friends up in Saarijärvi.
I´ll be also attending a wedding on this coming Saturday, a dear last year classmate of mine, Kirsi, will get married. I and some friends are supposed to sing a few songs in there and we really haven´t had the chance to practice too much, so keep fingers crossed for us, pleaaaaase.
I know, it´s not all that it takes, so we´ll be also rehearsing on Friday, which will be great. It´s always a pleasure to sing with my ISBM-team mates. Looking forward to it :)
Lately I´ve started noticing more of God´s chances, and even started to think more of Spiritual issues and reading the Bible. Also, just to make it more clear: it has been pretty hard earlier, especially before Christmas. It is natural, that sometimes one might get tired of all of it. This referring, in my case, to spiritual things, attending church, being active myself.. And now I´m more excited of it, feel like having strength for it more.
But it is important that in times like these, when spiritual things don´t feel like the most interesting thing and when doing something in spiritual context becomes more of a pressure, to know that God is there, He doesn´t stop existing. It is vital to keep up with the connection to other believers, they will know and understand how you feel, at least most of them. It is important not to give up. Say how you feel, tell God that you are tired, be open with it.
Please, never think that you are not allowed to get tired and sick of this all sometimes, that will just make you feel worse. We have space for feeling tired, God has His arms open wide when we crawl to Him and say: I cannot go on anymore, please, let me rest for a while. He doesn´t want anyone to waste his/her life..
Hah, what a sermon ;) Just let me know if there´s something confusing on my text here. It might as well be possible, as it is starting to get late and I should go to sleep. Yet I stand behind my words people :)
Bless you all!!
Saarijärvi here I come! (In three days...)
"What if I stumble, what if I fall?
What if I loose my step and I make fools of us all?
Will the love continue when my walk becomes a crawl?
What if I stumble, and what if I fall?"
-DC Talk
No comments:
Post a Comment