Todays confession: I´m lost. I feel lost. What does it mean then?
There´s God in my life, so I shall never be lost.
There´s clear future: school starts in August and sooner or later I´ll have a profession,
I´m not lost.
I have a job, so economically not lost either.. Oh well, students are always though :)
I just feel like a bit lost. It´s hard to explain why.. Mainly I recognise it from not feeling really anything. Which is also a bit weird for me, as emotional I am.
I don´t know from what I´m lost and why. I just feel like it. Sigh. And argh.
Ps. Maybe it´s just a feeling that passes by as they always do, right?
1 comment:
Yeah. It's so nice to have the feeling of feeling nothing...
The great thing is that the Father came for the lost, so I suppose He knows the direction though??
Take care, my love, the beautiful! :)
Post a Comment