Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Hedgehog hunter

This past week I started working full-time (yay.) and my little sister came to stay with me for five days. On Friday we´ll drive to my hometown again (again because we just came on Sunday) and I´ll start preparing the wedding on Saturday.


We, meaning THE bride and us, two bridemades, will be spending the night before together at a cottage, preparing the bride for her wedding. Meaning: eating, laughing and panicking until the dawn. Propably also having a sauna. Exciting.

Well, about the past days, here are some pics that will tell what we´ve have done when I´ve come home from work... This is wild, be prepared.

On Monday we watched Harry Potter movie number four, named whatever and ate not so healthy things. BUT, I have my defence: I blame Filmtown, the movie renting company, they have an offer of movies only for 1 euro/day for the whole June!!! And the sweet stuff, eh, we´re on vacation... and my sister was just two and half months not eating candies, so she needed her revenge.


Yesterday: Marie Antoinette, just BECAUSE. And well, watching that, you need to have marshmellows and other stuff. (Notice, my plate on the left, hers on the right.

And today we went to a second hand store and I found absolutely adorable plates, six of them for 3 euros. I love the style and the idea of recycled retro plates :) I also found the tiniest shoes ever for my friends baby, who is about to be born in about weeks time. My sister found a really beautiful shirt for 3 euros, sorry to not to have picture of it. And then I bought a smaaaaal soap, which was pretty. Eyecandy, you see.
Well, off I go, need to write the programme for Saturdays wedding party and tomorrow: start working at 7 am.
Enjoy your summer, whatever it may be!!!


1 comment:

liz said...

nice german chocolate! love the plate too. hey, you have to put in some pics of the wedding...the day before that must be a totally...
exiting-hyper-scary-thing.