Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Tired

Today I´m tired and will try to stay awake few more hours, so I can go to bed early early early and be amazingly energetic tomorrow. I´m realizing that I will be working 11 days in a row and I need my sleep. Oh, boring adulthood comes with such restrictions, sigh.
Anyway, I have only three more cleaning days left (REJOICE!) and then I´ll work with old people again, the great ones with dementia and other serious things. As life goes on as such, I´ve noticed that I´ve been more satisfied lately, again.. Maybe it´s the hormones, maybe I needed to get sick last week in order to continue my relaxed weekend.
Oh well, I guess I´ll start wathing a movie and to read my second Harry Potter. You know, I usually set goals for my summer time, that there will be things I need to do or reach or learn or whatever. Sometimes it´s traveling somewhere, sometimes it´s learning something, like how to play drums (I never did that and was so disappointed!) and this summer I wanted to read all Harry Potters and I must say they are good :) Not that I would have read them all yet.
Go home and read, you people.

3 comments:

hannitica said...

Vai että dementiaa ja muuta vakavaa... Onpa hyvä että oot kotona ja luet. Hyvä tyttö.

liz said...

mmm...didi you get the last message? where i saied i'm also reading harry potter right now? and that it is also my goal for the summer to read the all?....computer died.

hannitica said...

Kiitos viisaista kauniista sanoista ja nätistä musiikista. Pitää mainostaa kolombiaanoille, että kyllä suomessakin osataan :)