Thursday, July 24, 2008

I am just having free time, to stay up late, wake up late, to be lazy and not getting anything done. Ah, just perfect. I have been reading like crazy and enjoying planning my days as I want to. I have been meeting friends, helping at home and planning coming weeks. As if anything should be planned ;) My sister left for the camp on Tuesday and she´ll be there for 12 days, it took some time to get used to that she´s not around the whole time. But then again: we´ll have a nice confirmation party for her as she comes back and what could be nicer than planning the party, what to bake, how to decorate and other relevant issues, you see.
I have read almost five Harry Potter books and one other kind: Baby Jane, by Sofi Oksanen. She´s a finnish writer and her books have been on media, so it got me interested and I started from the shortest. It was quite a dark book, nothing too special or world changing, but good enough so that I´ll read the next one with a totally different topic.

Oh well, the world,where the only trouble is what to read next, is calling me, so I´m off again. And I should also propably sleep tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, tuollaisesta ajasta mä haaveilen. Että lukis paljon. No, oma vika kun ei lue vaikka aikaa olis. On vaan niin monta projektia (muutto jne) ettei mukamas ehdi... Kirjalista on pian kilometrin mittainen! Kyllä mä vielä alan lukea, jahka pääsen telkkarista eroon. :)
-maaria-

liz said...

well, of cauise you should read harry potter 6 and 7!!! harry potter and the deathly hallows is one of the best! i finished the all last week...well....1 book a day as usual...should have used the time fo studying.