Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It´s all about neo-liberalism



(Picture from Maapallopatsas, Mahlu.)



Yes, back to school next Monday. Actually I went there today already, to find books for this reading week and for the 4 pages essay still ahead. I should write four pages about globalisation, based on books: Globalisation, Global Justice And Social Work and Global Social Policy And Governance. We read together with a friend of mine and came in to conclusion: Life is all about neo-liberialism. What does it mean, is up to you to discover, my dear reader.




Something lighter, I got a nice pair of earrings, thanks to Minna, who saw them first at a second hand store. But she was so noble, that I got them. Thanks Minna, they are my new favourite :)


But off I go, I should be reading now those interesting texts, and eat something as I´m gettin hungry. The problem is: I also have the last book of Harry Potter, wonder if I´ll ever get to read the school material, eh...
Tomorrow I´ll go to work and on Friday we´ll start our youth camp lasting over the weekend.

ps. My other cheek is slightly swollen and I have a one tooth less, it also lessened my wisdom, sigh.

Take care of yourselves, people and enjoy lifes small things as they come along!

2 comments:

liz said...

i will google now about this neo liberalism thing...the earrings are charming...like 20's glam! you will have to share the location of this second hand store with me when i come and visit :)

Minna said...

Olepas hyvä. Ne sopii sulle paremmin :)