Yes, we had a wild party last weekend :) My sister went through (as if it was a huge suffering for her) a two weeks of youth camping with a special purpose: to get to know the church better at the age of fifteen. In lutheran church it is called a confirmation camp, in Free Evangelical Church it includes same subjects in teaching but does not have the official confirmation part in it. Complicated enough?
Well, anyway it is important part of life and she was happy with her own experience of the camp. God was good and still is :)



My mum and I drove up to Rantsila, which is 250 km north from here, we went to see my one and only granny. We stayed only for one night, but it was good to see her and some other relatives. Tomorrow our group Varikset is attending a special Sunday Services located at country side :) I´m liking the idea, though I didn´t attend the rehearsals, eh..
It will be okay, I hope. At least we´ll have loads of fun.
Now I need to go again and spent some quality time with my little sis, as I´m leaving soon.
Talk to you later!
4 comments:
Ha ha! I keep laughing at your comments about life in Finland! Great photos too. What kind of group is Varikset?
Sulla on ihana ja kaunis sisko. Voi että, tässähän vanha ihan liikuttuu.
Varikset is a group of people who want to sing together, for God and with Him but without any pressure of sounding perfect, that´s why the name is Varikset :) We started with only few people and piano, and the group has gotten bigger among the years, sometimes smaller, at the moment it is something like 7 (+ me when I´m here) singers,a pianist and a guitar player. It´s a great group!
did she like the present? she looks sooo cute in the pics1 and quite grown up too!
Post a Comment