uiui, where did you get this nice shot from??? anyways, did you know that estonia was once in the mediaevel times a german city?! I knew it looked somewhat familiar to me.
i looked up some russian folk art pictures and stuff, and the i found this pattern, and i really liked it and so painted it on the cabinet. whats going on?
5 comments:
uiui, where did you get this nice shot from??? anyways, did you know that estonia was once in the mediaevel times a german city?! I knew it looked somewhat familiar to me.
i looked up some russian folk art pictures and stuff, and the i found this pattern, and i really liked it and so painted it on the cabinet. whats going on?
lisäsin sut mun blogiluetteloon... :D et ehkä saat lukea blogiani, kun sitä joskus kirjoittelen täällä sekvaissa tunnelmissani.. haha.
I went there too! Liked it a lot. See you soon, honeybunny. ;)
I've challenged you, my love. Please go and see more info in my blog.
Post a Comment