Hello again, been quite long absent, excuse me for it. It is just that my laptop broke down, totally and I still have not got the new one, so whenever I get online somewhere I need to do other stuff and really do not have time for updating my blog. Sigh. But oh well, Liz came to visit me and brought her laptop also, and as I have internet in my flat, here I am, writing about why I have not been writing.
Yeah, well, the list of broken possession is getting longer as my car has caused some trouble lately. The exhaust pipe will be renewed soon and also the battery might need to be renewed. Yay!!
Whatever. I have been working quite a lot, except now as Liz is visiting me. We went to Helsinki yesterday and now I am trying to look for a day cruise to Estonia. Hopefully we will get there on Thursday :)
Pictures will appear soon, hopefully!
Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment