What I am doing now is: I´m back to studying and working, anytime soon. This Spring is full of intense and interesting studies as well as other happenings.
Anyway, now I would shortly like to recommend an interesting life story to read or interesting pieces of art to see. Mister Salvador Dalí.
The picture below stopped me at a book store a while ago already and as artists and their life stories have always interested me, I grabbed the book. His life is interesting, go for it guys!!

(Picture from: hilobrow.com/2009/05/10/hilo-heroes-may-10-12/)
"He painted bewildering pictures in which every object has several meanings
-and their interpretation is only possible by examining the work in detail.
Whether in the realm of literature, film, advertising or fashion, a great deal of what is to be found in Dalí´s work can be explained by reference to his biography."
Prestel Art Guide Lifelines: Dalí
3 comments:
It's fineeeeee u r here agaiiiiin.
Häätyy soitella jos ei jaksa oottaa ens kuuhun.
other happenings? boyfriend??
salvador dali is cool...i was a little obsessed eith him last year in spring too (strange?!) but he was also a bit crazy...like...wrong/bad crazy. hey, i can recomend the movie "little ashes" about his youth life...i think i posted the trailer in one of my older posts...
Heheh, no boyfriend, my dear, I´ll let you know if that sort of a miracle happens. Okay, must google/youtube that, would be interesting to see it..
Post a Comment