Thursday, June 22, 2006

Oh, those lovely days we had...


It is not that I miss England this much, it is just to..hmm... to memorize. Here is a lovely picture of me and Kate,as you may notice. She might be visiting me in a one months time, if everything happens as we planned it. I am very pleased about even thinking about it.. And Liz too, that is just unbeliavable.
And guys, I have to tell, finally we have a computer and an internet at home. So I am able to keep contact a tiny bit better, as I am home still..
It has been really hot here in Finland and tomorrow we start to celebrate midsummer, it is a big celebration here. Everyone will be drunken.. almost, but not me, I will be having much better time with my friends and all. Great!

1 comment:

kathi said...

such an amazing picture... :)i remember sooo well this whole day and everything!!! puspus