Hello again!
It has been such a great time here. Last two weeks I have been working on a youth camp and it has been such a blessed time, we have seen God really working and people receiving faith in Jesus.
And bad news.. I didn't get in to that school what I really wanted. But actually it didn't feel that bad.. One of my friend told me that: "God just has something else for you then." And actually I just think like that also, it didn't feel as bad as I thought it would.
But anyway, God is good, take care everybody!
1 comment:
Hey, Saila! How are you doing?
You're right... God has another plan for you. What is it? Only He knows, so just be patient and in good time, He will show you what it is.
Speaking of patience, I am patiently waiting for a particular pancake recipe from someone. I am getting a bit desperate to make pancakes, too. =:-D HA! HA!
Post a Comment