It was just unbeliavable...
yesterday I met the missionary, who sat next to me in the aeroplane last December when I flew home from England. I don't know if everyone knows the story, so I will "cut long story short" as Libby would say.
Last December I was flying back home from England and it was pretty lonely feeling at Heathrow waiting for the flight.. Anyway, we were going to the aeroplane by bus and there (in the bus) was this man, who I noticed and we were looking at each other. I was thinking he is some sort of snob, and in his mind he is just judging me. That was what I thought about him. Then I noticed we were supposed to sit next to each other, oh man..
We were having some small talk and then he asked why I was in England and I said I was working as a voluntary at a mission organisation. He asked which one, I said WEC International. He answered really, I am from OM. He was just coming back from Brasil, he is brasilian and married to a finnish woman. (Some of you may know OM, they have those big boats travelling around the world).
So, my flight was really nice, we were talking all the way to Finland.
And yesterday, after half a year, without even remembering his name, there he was! That was so great to meet him, it was a big conference where were thousands of people in a big area, so I think it was God's work to meet him.
All in all, my midsummer celebration was nice, though I am dead tired now.. But no need to worry, I am having some easy, lazy days ahead, so..
No comments:
Post a Comment