Monday, May 07, 2007

Not over, but through


God won´t carry us over things, He will help us to go through them.
And He doesn´t always take away the pain, but helps us to manage with it.
This all would be rather unfair, as He has the power to take away all the troubles and sorrows and give solutions to every situation right away, if there weren´t a meaning in it.
How else could we ever grow or change or how could we help others to go through things, if God would only be a great magician master for us when we need.
Sometimes this seems to be the picture and of course: all things ARE possible for Him.
But all things are also under His control, so when things are not solved right away, He has something else on His mind. I don´t know how biblical it is to say that God has a mind :) but anyway.
This has been on my mind (I can say that I have one. Mind, I mean.) lately and I´ve done some researching on it based on my own experience, so it´s not just something told to me.
I am just happy that when things get bad, I can go to a quiet place, next to rapids (water...), be there and breath.. And I found my help from there (not from nature, I am not a mother earth lover in that sense), as I can pour out my heart and the mess in there. Sometimes there is a mess, not all the time though :) And I found out God to calm me down and help me.
Oh man, this is one deep mail. Yet a fact. Hope this will encourage some of you who read. Next time I promise to write something lighter, if needed ;)

3 comments:

HanSarangEun said...

Oh Saila,
It is really nice of you to share. I also algree with what you said. These days I am not that good with solving situations. I am looking for God's help. Or maybe I didn't really asked for it. Yes perhaps I didn't. Oh man... I am so lost. But as you said he is in control. God is good. :)

kathi said...

It´s incredible how other people´s thoughts and feelings can give answer to someone´s questions deep deep down in the heart...thank you!

kathi said...

and yes, God is good : )