Monday, October 01, 2007

Monday

Just something nice after that not so nice picture of mine last note :)


This morning I made a decision: this will be a good day, at least on the level of decision making, if not real.
Well, while I was riding my bike in rain and got annoyed by the traffic lights like so many other mornings I just forced myself to think that: no, I decided it will be a good day, so I won´t let these things disturb me.
School wasn´t anything too special, except in the afternoon we were supposed to have swedish, but the teacher wasn´t there where we were supposed to and we were just lost, so we left the campus (after doing all possible! I am not encouraging to leave school anytime you want, someone will interpretate like that from here anyway.)


We had a nice time after school with a girl from my class etc. And now I am feeling tired, but happy as I deciced it will be a good day.
You can try this at home :)
Weekend was nice, I attended this seminary I wrote about earlier and it was just great teaching, good counseling and most importantly: a good and special time with God. He is just so real.

And one more thing:



Can you believe it?

I went to a local grocery store and they were selling this HEIDELBERG-mustard there! I was looking for something else, than a familiar name caught my eye and I was like: what? So I had my camera with me, in the grocery store, hmm... and could take some evidence.There was also a movie called DRESDEN in the library as I was watching through the dvd´s. It caught my eye too. So I am constantly reminded of your existence, you german people.. Not like I would not be otherwise, I DO miss you a lot.

Not constantly, that would be something called escaping the reality, but you do come in to my mind often ;)

Take care, and talk to you later again!

ps. other nationalities, like let´s say korean for example :) You´re on my mind too, I´ve been watching korean movies lately..

1 comment:

HanSarangEun said...

My goodness there is another someone really similar to me. Ha Ha Ha... Saila I recently watched not finnish movie but a Japanese one with the film taken in Finland. Let me know some good Finnish movie. By the way which Korean movie did you watch? :)