Saturday, December 06, 2008

Jåå, men de var rolig!



Silja Line, Symphony boat. Rather nice.





Stockholm. A christmas tree hanging from the ceiling(!!) in a warehouse and then the old town.






Mmmm, fudge. We had: mint, cherry something, then something else and something and chocolate nougat. You see :)




My desperate moves...

Getting ready for the Las Vegas-show. I know I look evil. Sorry.
Stockholma was nice, weather was pretty gray, which was blaah. I would like to spent some days in Stockholm and see more, this was just a quick visit, but very nice one.
Swedish people are over-all more stylish, have to admit that. Let´s blame H&M for that. Or then they just pay attention a bit more to such things.
Well, in the boat then.. our boat was really nice, with cafes and stuff. In the evening people were pretty drunk, that is not a surpise either.
On our way there it was quite windy and one could feel that in the boat. Poor dance performes had to do their show, though the boat was going uppppppp and doooooown and upppppp and doooown. At some stage it was 17 m/h, but I think that later in the evening it was even more.
All in all, it was nice and relaxing too, I definitely don´t feel like going back to school, which is always a sign of total relaxation.
Well, soon I´m off to my friends place to eat, drink and watch the independence celebration from the presidents castle. It is Finlands 91st Birthday and all the ones that were invited by the president (not me, hmm.) will enter the castle tonight with their costumes and all the rest who were not invited (like me) will judge their outfits. How entertaining is that! Happy independence day, Finland!
ps. tomorrow I am going to meet with an old friend of mine. Our friendship was cut during our rough teenage years :( but luckily it has now been restored, which I´m ver happy about :)
Ok, I´m off to buy some Blueberrypie-ice cream and a relaxed independent evening. Enjoy yourselves!



3 comments:

liz said...

mmm...now i'm wondering who you are meaning...the friend you are meeting. anyways...stocholm is stylish...a tree hanging down from the ceiling...wow.(but a bit weird too) las veag show sounds also interesting...how was it? i did not watch any show when i was in las vegas...so give me some details!!!!

Anonymous said...

hehee, mä tulin tänne... hieno paita!;D

hannitica said...

Kaanis oot... !!

Voit sitten mut vaikka viedä joskus turistiksi tukholmaan, kun en oo sitä sen vertaa nähnyt.

Hienoa kun nautit :D