Yes, this is nice. December arrived :)
I have been in school, working and attending church happenings. We had a youth meeting there on Saturday and on Sunday we had a Music Celebration together with the pentacostal church.
Pretty soon we´ll have an exam on something I am not interested in and it has been hard to find any kind of motivation to study for it. So I haven´t studied at all.How great is that.
In two days I will be in a boat cruising to Stockholm. It is such a nice idea to be just chilling and walking around in the old town. *sigh* Then I can come back here and work hard for the last days before Christmas holidays.
I don´t have anything deeper to say right now. Our group work lessons are so deep that it takes the most of my "deep" energy ;)
1 comment:
stockhoilm? cool! i'm at my parents place over the weekend...reading books for a lecture....i do know the not study thing :) you can do it!!!
Post a Comment