1. My new ring, add up the boost a bit. I could kill with this. It´s a nice colour too, so I didn´t buy it only for hitting people.
2. & 3. This is why free time was invented: so that one could do things that one enjoys. Handcrafts it is.
I have also met some friends last Saturday, girls from my high school years. (As if that was such a long time ago.) Many things have changed though we have not been that many years apart.
And these are a part of a Christmas present from
a friend. (You know who you are.) I really really like them, the colours and the recycling idea. (Fabrics are recycled, right?)
I have also been: -reading
-meeting a whole bunch of nice nice people
-shopping
-going out with the doggie dog Iines
-enjoyed my family, little sis is great :)
-sleeping late
-trying to schedule my beginning of the year 2009
-doing very bad in the previous scheduling
-eating a lot of chocolate
-attending one of my dear nephews 3rd Birthday party
-following a lot of blogs
-silent
-watching "Once" and parts 1 and 2 from The Lord Of The Rings, tomorrow is
the day for the 3rd movie
-and a lot of other stuff to which I usually don´t have the time or patience ;)
Greetings, "The one who loves holidays.".
1 comment:
Glad u like them!! Yes, the fabrics are recycled.
Post a Comment