This from our summer camp, it is a same sort of play as we did at Bulstrode last christmas with volunteers, if anyone remembers. A simple play has to be done in many different styles, kids liked it so muc, they wanted more, so we gave them more!This time the style was horror as you might notice... it was more close to hysteric. It was soooo fun to act, oh man.
My little sister is lying on the ground, my niece is on the left, I am that one with the blue jacket and on the right is Eevi, my friend.
4 comments:
amazing! as always!
we should phone somtime the next days, so much happened and i need you to talk with, my finish friend : )puspus
Hey girl, I made my own Blog. :) I was quite tempted.
It's http://saranggamsa.blogspot.com/
I'm not so used to it but at least I'm keeping up with it. :)
So... it's gonna be interesting.
That is just crazy! =:-D I like it. I remember what you did at Christmas... that was funny, even though you forgot to include an ending. HA! =:-D HA!
Anyway, have a great day!
Justin
It was planned to forget the ending at Christmas...almost ;)
thanks!
Post a Comment