Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Sometimes life sucks...

Did you know that?

Oh man, this week is so full of things to do and I am soooo very happy about it, but at the same time I am going through quite rough things in my life.... AAAAAARGH. Sometimes life is just so unfare, and by these hard things I don't mean anything like "I like the boy who doesn't like me, what to do"-teenagethings (though that is hard too, in other circumstances, I don't mean that...)
And in this case I am sooo Finnish, easily depressed/ thinking deeply. But on the other hand, during times like this it's easy to escape in to over-active life. But I need many things to do now, don't wan to think too much. *deep breath*

I am writing this because life is not always sweet, so it would be cheating if I now wrote here that I am feeling absolutely fine. :)

Still, life is life and we just have to take it as it is.

I just came from goodbye-parties... My friend finished her work at church and is now moving to another city, over 300 kilometers away. But it is a good, a positive thing. That's the way it is meant to go, so.. one reason to smile: life goes on and changes!
Which means that my life won't be always like this..

Take care everybody and have a good rest of the week!

2 comments:

The Canadian Cat said...

I know that things are difficult for you at the moment. However, keep optimistic and remember that good things will eventually come around to make up for all of the bad stuff; in fact, the more bad that happens, then think that more good will come around to make for a bigger and happier surprise later. =:-)

Saila said...

That is true, and how could I appreciate the happy and good times in my life, if it would always be like that ;)