Friday, July 21, 2006

mi mi mi and Red Hot Chili Peppers

I just red Justin's blogger and it seemed sooooo nice and made me miss Bulstrode times again!! Damn you Justin... ;) Now I am comforting myself with RHCP's nice music, Stadium Arcadium.
Really, it is funny that I have been away from there already for a while, but still in some weak moments I miss it greatly.
Well, that's enough of that, to other topics now.. By the way, this colour I'm using, is awful. But it looks good on black though.
Liz is coming soon!!!!!!! I am so waiting for her and Kate to visit me, it is just... great.
Thank you guys that you are coming, you are giving me some new energy again. (It seems like I would be addected to people...hmm.. maybe I am?)
Today is Friday and in the evening I will go to youth meeting with Eevi and then we will just hang out, it will be great, it is always fun.. though we aren't doing anything special, but still.
There is also a big music happening here this weekend (non christian) which means more people, it just nice to see different people in my lovely small hometown.
I will write more to you later, all my lovely excited fans...
-Sailalai

No comments: