
I have had such a nice day.. so relaxed. My mum is having her days off, that is great. On this friday we are going to Rantsila, about 300 km away from here, to North, there lives my grandmother, we are going to visit her.
Today I helped (a bit) my dad to repair our bathroom, it was nice, the bathroom will be great :)
I am sooooo excited to see it when it is ready. So Liz and Kate, you can enjoy our NEW bathroom, yeah. Sauna is still the same though.. Hmm, maybe you will survive.
I am listening to such a great finnish reggae, just perfect, I could listen this for hours... at least it feels like that now, but don't know if it would feel like that after ten hours. Ha ha, hilarious thought. I need to test that one day.
And I wasn't accepted for the schools I applied for, so I have to use my plan B. I will let you know, if it works. If it won't work, I will come to you, Kate and live there, just to practise my german skills... As you may notice, I am really desperate, even thinking about going to Germany ;)
No, not really, I am quite ok with this thing. At the end everything will work out to be fine, because we are with God.
But now I will continue enjoying my music, this is just great...
No comments:
Post a Comment