Thursday, August 02, 2007

Her mom bought a hippielamp

Indeed, my mum did. I purely enjoyed watching her buying such thing for her room and slightly encouraged her to do so.. it´s a beautiful, colourful lamp for her new room. Not too traditional, could one say.
Well, that´s not all the news lately. Yesterday I went to see my new flat and was first a bit worried because of the distance to my school, 6.7 km, which is 3.3 km less than the distance to my previous work, but anyway... It annoyed me a bit and made me feel stupid as I had made too fast decisions with taking that apartment and so. But when we went to see it, I didn´t feel sorry at all, it´s on a nice place, very spacious and has no white walls (I don´t likewhite walls) for example. Besides, I have my bicycle and in winter there´ll be buses going all the time, so no worries :) You are more then welcomed to visit me there!
And, of course, school is starting soon, but somehow I cannot think of it yet, I´ve got quite a few papers to fill, places to go, things to do/organize, but they´re all things I simply NEED to do. Otherwise I won´t have electricity or studentmoney, for example. So I think I like to get these things organized :)
But that for now, I´m dead tired at the moment, just came from Helsinki today and need to sleep enough.Or at least try, yesterday evening I could not fall asleep as I was thingking of my new apartment... how stupid is that ;)

No comments: