
Yes, it´s time to exit this era and enter a new one. Tomorrow I´ll leave my hometown and become a citizen of Järvenpää. Well, actually I am already, but tomorrow also physically. The summer was nice and for me it´s over now, though for some it continues... No, no, it´s gone now and autumn will officially begin next Monday when the school will start. Then I´ll be a real student again. Oh man, how I´ve missed the feeling.
And by the way: there will be a break on this blog, I´ll come back somewhere between this time and the end of September. Then I´ll let you know, how one poor student has managed her way through various things aaaaall by heeerseeeelf, at least hopefully managed :)
But: bye for now and talk to you later!
"My Father created yours."
2 comments:
Saila way to go! :)
Thanks for the compliment. :) and of course you know that I am obsessed with Ginger. I mean I really do miss her/him? I just realized that I don't know if it was her or him. If you know plase do let me know. :) Anyway my little challenging Italian girl has left last week and I think I managed it. Praise the Lord! :) I really did enjoy having time with her but as I said it was challenging. I will perhaps tell you more about it later. It was just so crazy. Ha Ha Ha it will be better talking on Skype if we have time. Anyway one thing for sure is that I am a well trained Korean guide for visiters. :)
So Saila lai... take care and I..................................MISS YOU A LOT
Eunyi
Post a Comment