Wednesday, September 12, 2007

day

It´s raining outside and I should bike home, do I even need to describe the level of my motivation to do that? I guess not.
I also should do a small and interesting study on women and religion in my own context, but I´ll save that for later. Meaning the evening and night, ´cause I cannot sleep anyway.
Yes, lately I´ve not been able to fall asleep in the evening, not even feeling tired. I just lay in my bed and think that it´s 12 o´clock, I really should sleep. Well, do I? Noup. It´s really getting on my nerves as I cannot concentrate on anything either. You know, before it was my choice to be up late,I read or wrote something or did whatever I had on my mind each time. But now: I try to read something, I loose interest; I try to do something else, I cannot neither I want to. So I end up staring at the walls or the seiling, depending where I am and thinking: why is this happening and what on earth is this?!?
And believe or not, it bothers me.
If anyone has a solution, please let me know.

1 comment:

HanSarangEun said...

Hello Saila,

I know how you feel because I also had those times and who says I won't have one in the future? There are actually no good solution. But I definately know one solution. Make your self busy. I don't mean that you should torture yourself but I mean It really works. On tuesday I have class from 8:30 A.M. and finished at 9:00 P.M. Tell me about it! :)As soon as my body touches the bed I fall asleep. Keeping yourself busy could be one solution. And to tell you the truth finding Ginger just irritates me. There is no Ginger! So don't every try that. I know that this is not the good answer. Girl, I will pray for you. Listen to my lullaby