Trying to avoid school assignments and, don´t want to sound too proud, but I´m doing pretty well with it. As you may notice...
This weekend I am up here, visiting my family and spending a lovely autumn weekend. Saarijärvi is actually a nice place to spend it. It is nice around here during this time of the year, more colours in the nature then where I live now. But we´ll have these colours there later, so I can enjoy this twice as much.
Last week in school we had different workshops and I attended one called Movement and dance, except that we did not dance there. But we had different things to do with movement, relaxation and awareness of one´s own body. It was mentally a hard week, amazing what this sort of moving can make you think. It´s all about process, mates. Again.
I am also lookinfg forward to a conference they´re organizing in the church next weekend, it´s ment for young adults and is about our identity in Christ. Which I also find very helpful and guided for this time of my life.
Now I think I´ll go and eat a fresh roll which mum just baked, have a cold glass of milk with it and stare at tv together with Saga and my dad. I´ll work for the assignments later. This is what I call setting priorities.
Take care you all and bless you!
No comments:
Post a Comment