Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Ten points

for the one who guesses whose hand is in the picture, plus a Lapland tour (guided) if you guess right ;)
Ok people, my internetless period is over and now I would like to share this traumatic experience with you.. oh well, it was not that hard. Of course it is now nicer to have access at home, makes life easier. And lazier.
This week we have gone through various presentations of poverty in our own context, which also varied a lot, as we are people from all over the world in my class. (Yes, I´m talking about school here.) My feelings after all these things that I´ve heard variess from hopeless to skeptic and back to idealistic at the end. I mean, situation seems hopeless and questions appear more and more when you start thinking about it. Is enough done to "make poverty history"? Are people really interested to make it true, other than Bono? What can I do after hearing this all, is it on my responsibility?
Well, people and my fellow citizens, it is all up to us at the end... And that is the hard part I guess.
This was not supposed to get this serious and deep, but it did, so enjoy and talk to you later!

ps.
I will go and start preparing myself for my first-in-a-life-time first aid course, which will last two days and then I am officially able to help peolpe in need of help. At least this sort of help, so contact me when first aid is needed. But not tomorrow or day after it, on weekend is good.
Until that: I´ll pray for you.


1 comment:

Minna said...

Oh, Bono! I'll always remember Cucu now when I hear your name;)
(This is minna-the piercer, your all time favorite stalker.)