Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hanniticas challenge

(Mia in October-rain)

Hannitica (http://www.hannitica.blogspot.com/) challenged me to tell 5 weird things about myself. Hmm, I started thinking and noticed that it was hard to think of any. This weird I think myself to be, you see :D

1. When I take a shower I lock the door to the bathroom, even though I live all alone and there is no real reason for it. I just don´t like the feeling that someone could enter the bathroom if I didn´t lock the door. The question is: where would that someone come? From the balcony?? *goes and checks that the balcony door is locked* I blame the horror movies for this. Haven´t watched any, but still.

2. I love swimming, but everytime when I swim in a lake I am terrified. My imagination runs so wild that I nearly panick and get off as soon as possible. A fish might catch my feet. Or a watery ghost. Or a lake monster. Lots of those in Finland. Lots.

3. I am terrible in remembering lyrics for the songs, when I listen to them from the radio. (If I practice a song for something, it´s different.) Instead I might remember the guitar solo of the song. But not the lyrics.

4. I like the smell of gasoline and strong marker pens , but after a while of enjoyable sniffing they cause me a headache. No, I don´t use them to get high.

5. I get active usually at nine o´clock in the evening. That is the time when I start my school tasks, cleaning, dishwashing, handcrafting, sorting out my wardobe. This is a habbit I don´t like, but I cannot really change it, at least not yet. I would also do my laundry, hoover etc. but my neighbours would not be that excited.

So, weirdos, how about you??

3 comments:

Luke Jeffery said...

Hmmm...

I can totally identify with (1), (3), (4) and (5). I do them all. Especially the smell of petrol thing. I'm the one who rolls down the window at the petrol station... And yeah, I REALLY know the thing about suddenly getting the energy burst to tidy late at night and then wondering how to avoid disturbing neighbours.

As for (2), It never occurred to me that there might be terrible monsters in the Finnish lakes. But now you mention it...

Saila said...

Good to know that I am not alone with these :)
Actually we are not that weird at all. We just think we are, but then: all the people have these things. Which is great! And entertaining, when someone starts to talk about it. So thanks Hanna for activating this :)

liz said...

you let me swim in the finnish lakes even you know there were monsters in it? tztztztz. i always lock the doors while i'm in the shower.hey, once i did swim in a lake...a german one...and there a fish touched my feet...it was horrible.