Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas arriving piece by piece :)

Awwww, I came home today and checked my mail and there this was: A Mauri Kunnas-christmas calendar send by my little sister. THANK YOU.
I am pretty attached to Mauri Kunnas´ books, if you didn´t know. When I was small I used to get one of his books every christmas. I even asked for one (a small one) just few years ago. Heh. Anyway, this brings joy to my days until christmas. Rejoice!



This boy is an elf called Ville and thats his doggie dog :)




There is my christmas decoration: olkipukki. He is good company.

4 comments:

Suvi said...

Ihanaa, mäkin tahon tuollaisen! (vihjevihje ;) )

hannitica said...

Great company you have!

And, ehm, why it's not me having this have-to-lock-the-shower's-door-syndrome? I would have a good reason for it, I mean, thinking on our childhood... :P

Saila said...

Hanna, there is a reason why past is called past. Because it´s gooooooooooooooooooooooone.
But I had good laughs though :D

liz said...

this calender is soooo cute!!! you should also put some pics from your christmas books online...remember you wanted to show them to me?! i found some drink in germany called Kinder Punsch and it exactly tastes like gloeggi! my life is saved!