
It means nothing and all.
Well, we had our oral exam on professional swedish today and I sucked and talked too much as it was a group task.. so I didn´t feel too happy with it. I´ll pass the course and get my grades on "professional swedish", but it just did not create a good feeling for me as I didn´t realize to shut up and let others talk. Time passed so fast and all.. I didn´t think I talked so much, as my speaking was so slow anyway, but apparently I did and ignored it, which made me feel pretty damn stupid. Oh well, what is done is done and past.
In order to graduate from here we need to have official grades that prove that we have gained a certain level of professional swedish, meaning swedish skills in order to provide services with that language. We are a bi-lingual country after all, I just don´t remember that too often as I have grown in an area where it really does not show or mean anything.
Nowadays I like the language and would like to be more fluent with it. And if someone would have told this to 14 year old Saila, who struggled with compulsory swedish, it would have made her cry & laugh at the same time. But yes, I do like it nowadays.
However, I am traumatized now for good.
1 comment:
same with me and french.
everybody talks to much soetimes!and i'm sure you saied smart things :)
Post a Comment