I have been thinking of all sorts of thoughts lately, mainly in the evening time, when I´m supposed to sleep. Ha. I did not sleep enough during the weekend and did not sleep enough this week, but that is totally my own fault. Anyhow, today I went to look over the younger kids of our day care (where I´m doing my practise placement) while they were having their nap time. Well well, look who was sleeping there. I literally fell asleep twice at least, hilarious. The kids were so silent and each one of them were really sleeping, so that I needn´t do anything really, so I took the advantage. What a nice way to spend my practise placement: sleeping.
Anyway, I have been thinking of:
-how much persons country/origin/nationality/language molds the personality
-how in nowadays society we need to exist in a way that can be calculated, put in to statistics and controlled, in a way
This sounds so incredibly intelligent, doesn´t it... not. I have no great conclusions whatsoever :) Just thinking. Hmm...
This week I also had to talk to kids about how to handle rubbish, junk etc. "When you eat sweets, where do you put the wrap paper o?" "What about when there´s no bin near?" And other important questions. It is an environment-theme week this week, we talk about nature, recycling and stuff like that. I like it a lot! And the kids, they just know so much already, impressing. (Well, they have had an environment-theme the whole year.)
More random thoughts?? Yes, I did the paper work (or the lady did it for me) for my own car, so now I´m officially a car owner!! Congratulate, please ;)
ps. last days of school, exams, reports etc. are ahead... I´m just so in summer mode already.
2 comments:
ok, i want to see a picture of your car!!! and hey, what are your conclousions about the how much your origin controls you????i think i'm maybe not soo german(to happy and to passionate :P), but a lot influenced from my area...and history of that area.
oh, and i like the coulours of that pic!
Post a Comment