Monday, May 19, 2008

She caught a flu, what to do?

Yes, I caught the flue, thanks to the kindergarten and all the agressive bacterials, ignoring my effective hand hygiene. Mphmh..


(This not so healthy picture is taken in Sweden, coming back from Poland last Spring. Oh man, it´s already a year ago.)

So I don´t participate on the practical placement evaluation seminar, neither could I finish my report on time, which sucks. On the other hand, that´s life, it happens.
Anyway, I had a good time during the weekend, I was helping at my friends fathers 50th birthday celebration and the evening ended with a room full of shouting Finns watching Finland-Sweden hockey game, (which, by the way Finland won 4-0)
That was rather an intensive experience, hahahaa.

Now I´m just wondering around, though not too much or my head starts to hurt. I read, hang in here and try to realize how am I feeling. Am I well enough to start finishing my report or I am just not well enough so I can watch movies and read books? Hmm...

Anyway, enjoy your healthy Monday, guys!!

1 comment:

liz said...

what the heck is in your mouth???? i hope you will get well soon ...i would send you a card, but you will be well again when it arrives...sad cause i have a lot of nice get-well-cards! if your teatcher gave you one week more to finishe the paper you should rest for 1 ore 2 days...listen to mum, my child! kisses!