Thursday, May 22, 2008

I should have something to say, I know I should

I read a lot of different kind of blogs: my friends, fashion, photographing (they simply have great pictures: eyecandy for someone who enjoys visual things), life styles and also blogs that have something to say about something: politics, religion, God, mission etc.

Then I think of this blog and I would love to have something to say, I would. I would love to have strong opinions to write down, or deep thoughts. But I don´t. Or I do, but they never end up in here. I end up writing of how I´m doing, what´s up with me and stuff, and that´s fine. People whom I don´t meet daily can read it from here.. Maybe I don´t have that much to explain next time then, when we meet.
But I have noticed that this " not having opinions"-thing applies to other areas in my life as well.. I notice how easily I just agree with people, or don´t state my own black and white opinions. The thing is: I don´t have that black and white opinions, so many times I just somehow understand what people are saying, about their own choices or whatever, thoug I wouldn´t agree with that. Of course I´ll say if I don´t agree, but too many times I´m silent, I´ve noticed. Hmm.

In person I might be loud, outgoing etc. but I am not brave. What a confession.
Of course it depends on person as well.. and the situation and the issue. When it comes to what socks I´ll wear or what to do with my life, it´s different, of course.
And there are times when I say what I think. Maybe even more I could think of. Maybe I´m demanding too much from myself. Or maybe God wants me to think of this.
Hah, think about this, it all started with all the other blogs I´m following and ended up with me questioning my courage. Oh well, that´s life.

1 comment:

liz said...

hello darling!
i like your blog, it has everything a blog should have, and you have an opinion, and deep thinking things, and also eyecandy pictures! those other blogs are nice, but they are not that much abot real life, they are just a surface or mask of other people, which think they always have to say smart things or nobodys gonne like them! your blog is for real, and it is just as you are ,which is best!and hey, write to me the links of those mission blogs!or the ones about god! have a great day!xoxoox liz